CHEVY FUEL PUMP RELAY

1987 Chevrolet Truck

1987 Chevy Truck V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic

i cant find the relay for my fuel pump. I had to replace the rubber lines due to cracks and wear, I did NOT disconnect the wires to the pump when I dropped the tank. I removed the pump and placed a plastic bag over it to protect it from debris, then poured the old gas out. I replaced the lines, re-installed the pump and tried to prime the pump by switching the ign. On/off but now I dont hear the pump running or the relay. I checked the fuses and were good but could not find the relay. I bought the replacement part hoping to make a visual match but no luck? Any answers?
Chasetard

On firewall pass side two relays bolted to wall pump on right

Docfixit
I saw where you speak of but only one relay and is nowhere simillar to the repacement I bought from autozone.

Chasetard
What model?

Docfixit
1987 chevy 1/2 ton 2wd 5.7ltr 350ci TBI customdeluxe 10 P.O.S.

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/370299_061809_2015_1.jpg

Chasetard
That is the fuel pump relay don't know what Auto Zone gave you. Find orange and red wire jumper this will hot wire pump

Docfixit