CHEVY BATTERY DRAIN

2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer

2005 Chevy Trailblazer V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 82000 miles

Out of the blue I will try to start engine and every thing is completly dead. When I jump it, the second that I apply voltage to the battery, everything comes alive again. I disconected the negative battery wire and attached a test light from the battery post to the negative wire and the test light came on. With the test light on, I pulled each fuse one at a time to see when the test light would go out, it never did. During this test all doors were shut, egnition off, and nothing plugged in to 12 volt auxillary cig lighter. This vehicle is 100% GM with nothing added.
Darril
Darril.christina

Disconnect the alternator did it continue to draw

I disconnected the heavy gauge wire and the smaller wire clip and is still draws power
Darril

Darril.christina
This one is gonna be tough to find I've been here a few years back I practically when thru all the wiring the car has to get to the problem. Bring it in to the pros. Sorry am not that much of a help. Good Luck