CHEVY OBDII CODES P1345 AND P0014

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer

Computer problem
2003 Chevy Trailblazer 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

What do I need to replace to get these codes to clear to pass emissions?
Fast69cam

Was the timing chain ever replaced or taken off on this vehicle?P1345 normally sets if the timing is off or the timing chain was set up wrong. The p0014 is a cam phaser sensor code, the screens usually get plugged and fall off, replaced alot of them. This a common problem, but before you start replacing parts I need a little more info and will advise from there.

Brian 1
I was able to clear the P1345 code, I replaced both the cam position sensor and the crank position sensor however, the P0014 code still is still on. I cleared all codes but it still comes back even after the sensor was replaced. Any suggestions? The timing chain has not been replaced, distributor has never been removed.

Fast69cam
Only suggestions is need to do more testing, need to monitor cam phaser angle with a scan tool.A number of things could cause this, low oil pressure, problem in the circuit, timing chain sprocet/tensioner, pcm. Post back with what you find.

Brian 1