CHEVY NEED HELP

1998 Chevrolet Tahoe

Computer problem
1998 Chevy Tahoe V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 114000 miles

I have a 98 Chev. Tahoe with 114,000 miles, which I bought new, and every time it rains or is wet outside I have problems with the transmission, speedometer, and anti-lock brakes. The speedometer starts jumping between 15 and 30 mph and then the anti-lock brake light comes on and the transmission shifts into neutral even though the indicator still shows to be in drive. The only thing that shows up on the computer is an eratic rear speed sensor which I have already had replaced. The local Chev. Dealer can not find a problem because it is not wet outside when he is checking it out. They have sprayed water in different areas trying to duplicate the problem but so far no luck. Is it possible that a brake cylinder is sticking when it is wet out or some other issue?

Already Tried:
replaced rear speed sensor, has been connected to 2 different computers with no error messages
Mikeraney

I know GM had problems with the connector at the tranny, water infiltration and corroding pins in the connection, check that out! There is a repair kit for it.

Merlin2021