CHEVY WATER AND COOLANT LEAKS OUT UNDER THE C

1987 Chevrolet Spectrum

Engine Cooling problem
1987 Chevy Spectrum 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 157000 miles

when I add water to the coolant tank or anti freeze to the radiator. It immediattly leaks out under the car towards the back. Which causes my car to start to overheat. Im wondering if someone may know the cause of this; so, I would already know whats going on before I take it to the mechanic. Two possible conclusions ive made myself is either the water pump or water pump gasket, I felt my way around where the water is leaking, and it felt as if it is coming from a pipe. Im not sure if its the radiator, because it dosen't show any signs of coolant/anti-freeze or water leak. If it was the radiator wouldnt there be coolant on it and wouldnt it leak more towards the front of the car. Also the car has always had problems keeping coolant or water in the coolant/anti-freez tank resivor. So any help will be most appreciated. Thanks
Lucc23