POWER STEERING PROBLEM 98 CHEVY TRUCK

1998 Chevrolet Silverado

I have a 1998 chevy silverado halfton shortbed 4x4 with the 5.7 vortec
I have a steering problem when I slightly turn the wheel like jerks me and my tires are fine the road is fine. But when I am on a slight turn the wheel just like jerks that way not much just a lil b it though. And when its cold out like in winter it does most. It happens a lot more when its cold out. But sometimes when it is warm out it has been happing more lately and I want to know what it is I know its not in my power steering pump what else could it be. There was a guy who said it could be my steering module but I dont know what that is or anything went to a chevy dealership and they acted like I was stupid cuz they never even heard of a steering module so I dono what do you guys think thanks email me back at stuffum07@yahoo. Com
Stuffum07