HEATER A/C CONTROL UNIT PROBLEMS

Chevrolet Silverado

91 chevy silverado has over 130K (odometer stopped at 130K few years ago i'm guessing about 200K) and has 350 engine control unit for heater and A/C stopped working but has power going to it, led on buttons light up but led screen shows absolutely nothing. Wont turn on. Checked fuses and they are all good. Grounding is fine. And no open/ burnt wires. When it started acting up it would work for a few mins then shut off and wouldn’t work for a few days. Then it would work again and then shut back off by itself seemed like bumps made it go out again. Swapped out for another unit and that one didn’t work either. Took original unit and put into other truck and it worked fine in that one. Control unit has a 3 settings fan and recirc button. Any suggestions? Please help its getting cold out there : cry:

ok last night I found someone else on here that had the same problem. I did what he did to make his work and for me of course not so easy. I found a burnt wire and had it looked at and was told that I need to replace the " pig tail" so thats my next venture.
Misskitty62702