CHEVY RUNNING A LITTLE ROUGH-RUNNING OUT OF

2003 Chevrolet Silverado

2003 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 100k miles

i got my fuel leak fixed (thanks guys) I am still having some issues with hows running. Every once in awhile it starts a little funny and stuters, the idle is a tiny bit rough nothing too horrible but not normal. So far I have. Cleaned the mass airflow sensor, cleaned o2 sensor, changed fuel filter, tried fuel injector cleaner, and tried low octane fuel instead of premium, all to no evale I am leaving at the end of the month to wyoming so I am hoping to find something by then, also I changed the air filter.
Jansonp

What was the fuel leak? Have you checked the fuel pressure regulator on the drivers side of the fuel rail, has a small vacuum line going to intake. If any fuel is present in the line the reg needs to be repalced. Has it been tuned up yet? At 100k it is due for plugs and wires (OEM, not cheap parts)

Jack42
The fuel leak was an o ring missing on the fuel pump and is now fixed and works great. I have been doing a little looking at msd for wires and ac delco for plugs would you recommend me doing so? Also would you recommend me using amsoil synthetic oil from now on. Thanks I have been having problems getting my spare tire down also I defleted it and tried a few things it just doesnt seem to catch the bar inside of there to crank the hoist down thanks for the help!

Jansonp
I would go A/C Delco or Motorcraft on the plugs/wires/fuel filter. Using aftermarket ignition parts can cause issues considering the ignition system is engineered around a specific amount of resistance for computer feedback/controls. Im a fan of synthetic oil, I use it in all of my vehicles. Be advised though, for reasons unknown to me, I have seen high mileage cars use oil after being switched to syn. Not saying it will happen, but keep an eye on it just in case

Jack42