CHEVY

2001 Chevrolet Silverado

2001 Chevy Silverado 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

Having trouble with truck. First thought it was my fuel pump and replaced. Fuel filter checks out okay. Truck still will not start. Before, it stalls idling and hesitates beleiving it was my fuel pump again. Now I dont know where to take next step.
Jujube

Have you verified good fuel pressure at the fuel rail? Also, is the check engine light on?

Madmike1735
Sorry to say but I dont have necessary equipment to check fuel pressure. Engine light is on. Cant seem to find anyone who has a code reader. I could check wires and plugs, if thats the next step to take. How else can I check without having necessary testers? Thanks for your response!

Jujube
Your local parts supplier (napa, advanced auto, autozone, etc) should have a scanner handy, and they usually scan the vehicle for free. We need to know what codes are showing, that will really help us help you.

Madmike1735