CHEVY FRONT END POPPING NOISE

2000 Chevrolet Silverado

2000 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 130000 miles

I have a 2000 Chevy Silverado 1500 that a few months ago was making a popping noise in the front end when I would make a hard turn (like turning into a parking spot). I had the ball joints (on both sides), pitman arm, and something else replaced. Well last week it started doing the same thing again and since it was under warranty for the work they did before I called them and they came and looked at it. The guy I spoke to thought it was the torch bar (I think?). I was wondering if that was what it is, what is that part, what does it do, and could it be anything else?
Easinpc

The torsion bar takes the place of a coil spring. Usually there is very little trouble with them. Does it ever make the sound when going straight?

It may be the cv axles. What I would do is put it on blocks and run it and turn and have someone listen to where the sound is coming from.
Just thought id throw my 2 sence in.

Snobrdrpro