CHEVY BACK BRAKES WONT BLEED

1996 Chevrolet Silverado

Brakes problem
1996 Chevy Silverado V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 163000 miles

Hi so Ive tried to bleed the brakes several times now. Lets start when the problem started occuring. I had a brake line blow out on my RR line so I bought brake line and replaced it. When I went to bleed the rear brakes nothing came out. You pump the petal and Open the bleeder and nothing the petal stays firm. Ive opened up the lines straight from the master cycl. And the petal goes to the floor so I know this obviously means something going back to the rear brakes what could this be?
Cobraeater@alltel.net

From what you are describing I would definately be looking for a blockage. When the line blew, contaminents where sent throught the lines. I would disconnect the lines from the rear wheel cylinders (or calipers for rear disc) starting with the RR. Pump the pedal just enough to check for flow. If you have fluid flowing out then your wheel cylinders(or calipers for disk) need to be replaced due to debree restricting your bleeder. Repeat check for LR. If this does not work then you may have a valve stuck in your master cylinder assembly that is not allowing fluid to transfer to the rear.

Gfimotorcars