CHEVY MY TRUCK CUT OFF AT IDLE AN GOING DOWN

1993 Chevrolet Silverado

1993 Chevy Silverado V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 150k miles

My truck has allways run good, two weeks ago it started cutting off going down the road. So now it does it at idle, I have replace fuel pump, fuel fiter, EGR, PVC, MAP sensor, oxygen sensor, tps sensor, iac valve, an the fuel pressure regulator in the throttle body. The truck still not running, it well crank sometime a run for a few mins, then cuts off, when it cut off it hard to get to start again.I have check the fuel pressure an the fire going the spark plugs, its all good. The truck is not giving me a engine light. So does anyone know whats going with this truck.I sure like some help. Update, I just put a new ignition module in the distributor.I think I just fix the problem why its not want to run at idle or going down the road.I well y'all folks up dating if that was the problem. So far so good
Rpyles2002