TRANSMISSION TROUBLE

Chevrolet S-10

I have a 1993 chevy blazer, 4.3 L vortec engine with electronic 4wd and 200,000miles. My transmission went out and I replaced with another one from a blazer with 70,000miles and also adjusted the shift linkage but after spending all that money the truck wont move at all, all fluids levels are good and am wondering what could be wrong with it? Whats the work of the throttle valve on the transmission?
Benmashlin

Hi Ben first off do you no the history of the truck you received the new transsmision from. Second when the transmission went out what happened, did it go all at once or did you have signs of on coming failure. Example a possible noise before it went did the truck jurk or was the trans slipping in one or more of the gears. We have to find out if your having actual trans problems or not.

Let me no

Richard

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/15504_me_just_fa_1.jpg

Let me know.

Poet042005

Let me no

Richard

Let me know.

Poet042005