91 S10 BLAZER 4.3 IDLE LOPING

1991 Chevrolet S-10

1991 S10 Blazer 4.3 The vehicle is EURO spec, purchased here in Italy, where I have to order parts on line from the US. The vehicle ran great for 2 months after purchase, then in Feb, just one morning, I started it fine but when it idled it died. To this day it continues to do so. I have to pump the accelerator from after intial turnover (starts to lop from way high to the batt light comes on and continues to get worse until it dies, if you do not toggle the accelerator) to 35 mph before it will have power to steady out. Once it warms up 10 min or so it will idle, there is a lack of power afterwards but I agree the truck is old. During this warm up time pressing the accelerator steady after 35 mph she has a certain point where she chokes her self, she dosen't stall if you hold it, but catches up sternly a few seconds later. Once she warms up most of the issues goes away. After reading your articles I have replaced the plugs, plug wires, EGR valve, engine temp, Distrubutor cap, Idle Air valve, fuel filter, air filter, fuel injector filters, and fuel regulator. Next are the injectors. Any other ideas.
Seachaser

Fuel pump - sounds like there isnt enough pressure. If the filter doesnt do it drop the tank and check that the screen on the pump is still in good condition. Trash in thte pump will definitely reduce pressure and eventually will kill the pump.

Quedawg65
Clean out the idle air control valve and test the thorttle position sensor and manifold absolute pressure sensor-also check fuel pressure with a gauge if its within specs-

Wow just noticed - why are we responding to a 2007 post?

Quedawg65
I did this for a purpose so you can comeback and I'll tell you not to be answering that old -its history-Appreciate the help hit the fresh worms