CHEVY INTERMITTENT "ENGINE WON'T SPIN"

2003 Chevrolet S-10

2003 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 164000 miles

Whenever I unlock my truck with my keyless entry key fob, the parking lights flash, the door unlocks, illuminated SECURITY light flashes normally till door is closed, but engine will not spin when rotating ignition full CW.
I have replaced the Fuse Relay center box under the hood, but still have this problem on occasion.
Is my unlock system failing to disarm the starter kill circuit?
Mr. Goodwrench says if it fails while here in the shop we will analyze it for $90
Mr. Tailgate mechanic says: CHANGE THE IGNITION KEY & CIRCUITRY
Is there any simple solution?
Pilot Pete

If you have a different ignition key, that hasn't been used much try that first. They have a diode in them that wears out due to the key being put in and out so much. If worse comes to worse you can change the ignition key switch on the column.

I discount the idea of a faulty ignition switch or key, not only because using my other (seldom used) key still fails. But because the problem ONLY occurs when I unlock the truck with the remote fob.
I recently read on line HOW TO RE-PROGRAM THE FOB TRANSMITTER. Which I did. And try as I might. In ten times trying to duplicate the problem, I could not. It worked every time.
I hope the next owner has faith in it being fixed, as I sure don't. I will brief him on all I've done, and lower my price accordingly.
Who needs the stress of WONDERING if it will start if you are many miles from home and the vehicle is full of people DEPENDING on you to bring em home?

Pilot Pete