CHEVY LEAKING CYLINDER HEAD GASKET

2000 Chevrolet S-10

Engine problem
2000 Chevy S-10 4 cyl Wheel Drive Type unknown Automatic 72468 miles

My coolant was always leaking out of the storage unit and the truck would not give off heat. The coolant was not leaking on the ground. The repair person at the Chevy dealership advised me that the engine had a blown cylinder head gasket and compression was leaking into the cooling system. He recommended that all associated fluid systems including transmission fluids had to be flushed. He daignosed that I had a warped cylinder head and recommeded that I replace it. I told him that I could not afford to replace the cylinder and if he could fix the head gasket problem without replacing the cylinder. He said yes. He said that he could replace the cylinder head gasket and the the truck would be good for another year. He completed all the necessary work and I paid him $2680.45. Two days after the repairs were done I started having problems with the truck. The heat stopped coming on and I was having problems statring up the truck. The truck stalled while driving and I checked the coolant storage in the hood and it was empty. I also noticed steam coming from the left side of the radiator. What should I do.

I will send you a donation by mail. Thanks for your help.
Karl haughton