CHEVY WIRING DIAGRAM FOR REAR THE EXTERIOR LIGHTI

1998 Chevrolet S-10

1998 Chevy S-10 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 98,000 miles

I don't think my wires are going to the right places. The wires coming in are A, B, C, D, E. From there the left brake light receives the yellow wire and the right receives the green wire. The other three wires brown, brown/ white stripe, light green all go to the multiport relay, I believe. And from there split off into three wires for each side. Two brown and a light green for each side. One brown goes to the marker light, the other brown wire goes to the brake light, and the light green goes to the running light. There are multiple letters on this relay I mentioned earlier. There is one black wire coming off of each light harness. These I believe are to ground out the electrical system. Is there a particular order in which they are supposed to go into the relay that has a ground wire coming out of it. The left ground relay had one black wire going to the plate light, and one brown going to the multiport relay. I removed that thinking that it was causing the short.

Sincerely,
Mainer
Hellas