CHEVY SQUEEKING SOUND

1997 Chevrolet S-10

Noises problem
1997 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 25000 miles

There's a squeeking sound somewhere in the back of my truck and as I accellerate the squeeks go faster. After couple of minutes, it'll go away. I noticed this only happens in the morning or when when the car haven't been running for more than 2 hrs. I put the truck on jackstands and supported the rear axle on a floor jack and put it in drive and no squeeks found. Previous owner removed 1 leaf spring on both sides, would that have to do with the noise? I'm still guessing its on the driveshaft or rear differntial. Thank you for your help.
Vamian

Is parking brake set for overnight?

Docfixit
No parking brake set. I noticed it's alot louder going up a steep road or a heavy load on the bed of the truck when the car is still cold.

Vamian
Possible brakes making noise have you pulled drums see if the shoes are glazed or build up of brake dust

Docfixit
No I have not. I'll try that but the tweety bird noise rotation is faster than the wheel. It sounds in sync with the rotation of the driveshaft.

Vamian
Maybe dry U joints needle bearings could be chirping. When you jacked up to listen took load off so no chirp

Docfixit