CHEVY PO339 PO341

1997 Chevrolet S-10

Computer problem
1997 Chevy S-10 V6 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 99000 miles

I have a 1997 s-10 4.3 and keep geting trouble code po339, po341 engine has had a full tune-up and is misfiring in part to full throttle. My misfire counter is not reading any misfires. I am a machanic and using a snap-on modis as a scan tool
R&M AUTOMOTIVE

Check for faulty connections or damage harness.
Plug in the scanner and observe it while moving all related harness and connectors
Over the coolant over fill if the ECM mounted on it under the hood pull the connectors and check for a pulled wire s inside it
Check for sensor wires running alongside spark plug wires
Good luck

BMRFIXIT
Good luck[/quote: 36d4697cb2] just checked all wires to cps and ckp. All are showing 0 ohms and are not grounding, I am getting 1ohm when checking the 12 volt supply to both sensors to ground

R&M AUTOMOTIVE
Good luck[/quote:fc0f87e330] just checked all wires to cps and ckp. all are showing 0 ohms and are not grounding, i am getting 1ohm when checking the 12 volt supply to both sensors to ground[/quote:fc0f87e330]

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/99387_blazer0_1.jpg

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/99387_blazer02_1.jpg

BMRFIXIT
Found problem crankshaft was hitting the sensor at high rpms bad crankshaft.

R&M AUTOMOTIVE
+

wow
you learn something new every day

BMRFIXIT