CHEVY ENGINE SKIPS AFTER IT WARMS UP

1996 Chevrolet S-10

Engine problem
1996 Chevy S-10 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 95000 miles

I brought my truck a month ago. My truck runs fine until it runs about 30 minutes then while going down the road its like it loses fuel for a nano sec and it keeps on doing that. Kinda like it is skipping but it not a skipp. It sound like the rev limiter but I'm not at high rpms and my truck is in thr proper gear. I replaced the spark plugs, fuel filter and the TPS sensor.
Goodroe

This may be a sticking exaust valve. The next time it starts skipping drape an old rag or a tee-shirt over the tail pipe. Notice how it is blowing away from the tail pipe? If at any time it sucks into the exaust pipe, especialy when it " skips", it is probably a sticking exaust valve.
Do not change any sensors unless you test them first and determine that they are bad. The good thing about computers in vehicals is that if a sensor is bad the computer sets off a trouble code. This makes the check engine soon light come on and you then can get a code from a scanner leading you to the problem. Just blindly changing sensors will cost you more money and cause your blood pressure to rise to unhealthy levels if the problem is not the sensor you replace. Keep me posted

Pear69