CHEVY NO INJECTOR PULSE

1995 Chevrolet S-10

1995 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 108000 miles

Ihave checked all the fuses and fusable links I have fire to the plugs. I have a pulse on white wire from distributor to ext coil. I replaced ECM just to see if that would fix it, no it didn't. It has a new GM fuel pump. Any help I have worked on this truck for 3 days and can't find the problem. Thank Gary
Hestertank

Gary I need a little more to work on. Does it run on starter fluid? This is a vortec engine, eigth letter of vin w? Any codes?

Mastertechtim
It is a 4.3 Z engine code. It will run if you spray tbi cleaner into the throttle.

Hestertank
Z engine makes it a lot easier to diagnose. Does it have a check engine light on when the key is in the on position? Do you have 12 at the injector feed side? Are there any codes stored in memory?

Mastertechtim
It does have voltage on the injector with the key in on position. The check engine light does not light up with the key on. The scanner will not communicate the ecm. The grounds are good on the ob connector it has voltage the ob connector and I checked the tan wire from the ob connector to the ecm no problem.

Hestertank
Thats where we need to start. Double check ecm fuse, its got to be blown or there is no power at ecm or the ecm is bad. You did check the ground wire for ecm at the thermostat housing?

Mastertechtim
Both ecm fuses are good 20amp fuses i've checked and double checked power in the fuse panel all is good. I checked the ground on the ts housing and it is good. The ecm has ground where it suppose too according to the wiring diagrams. I looked today to find out why the scanner wouldin't communicate. I use 3 different scanners no communication. I've checked body grounds.

Hestertank