CHEVY VACUUM HOSES

1988 Chevrolet S-10

1988 Chevy S-10 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 190000 miles

My friend just bought an 88 S10 p/u, Auto trans, 2.8L V6. She had some problems with it, and me having been a mechanic for a few years, fixed some stuff. I noticed while replacing the wiper motor that someone has rerouted and capped off a bunch of vacuum lines to the throttle body. What I was wondering is if I can get a vacuum hose diagram so I can route them where they are supposed to go. I really don't want to have to buy a manual. I don't have the money for that right now and neither does she. The truck runs fine, just a tad rich, which I'm about 95% sure is due to insufficient vacuum supply to the the throttle body, but I may be wrong, it could be the idle and timing are off or something else. I pulled some vac lines off of my old junker Chevy van20 and replaced some of the lines on the S10, but more need replaced and before I do that, I would like to have a diagram to follow. Is this something you could help me with? I would really appreciate it. BTW, I was reading some of the Q& As on this site and I have to say, I'm impressed with what I saw. You guys are awesome, which is why I decided to sign up and ask for some kind of assistance. Any kind. Thank you in advance for your help and keep up the great work! And sorry about not donating. I will as soon as I can though, I promise!
Mwhitley