WINDSHIELD WIPERS

Chevrolet Other

Hi my questiion relates to a similar question and answer in the auto repair by topic area see below

My problem I have a 1997 chey taho and when you say the wiper control moduel - how does that come off and do you mean the entire single arm?

Thands for your help

Question: 1997 Chevrolet S10 Blazer, mileage: 129,000. 2 days ago when it started raining the wipers would not turn on. Washer motor did not work either. Changed the fuse. They still did not work. The next I bought a rebuilt wiper motor. I checked 1 more time before changing and the wipers were working. Does the wiper motor have a circuit breaker that resets itself and is ok to leave it alone or should I go ahead and change it out.

Answer: You probably are having trouble with the control module for the windshield wiper motor. Change the wiper control module.
Meagle

The wiper control module is attached to the motor if I recall right. They are available aftermarket.