TIRES DON'T SPIN LIKE THEY USED TO

Chevrolet Other

Hi have a 1998 chevy z28 with 106, ooo miles on it. My problem is when I punch the gas from a stop my tires spin very little. Used to be if I gased it like that I could spin tires until they smoked. Had tranny checked and fluid changed still no change any one have a clue. Other than this car is fine.
John liberty

Have you put new brakes on? Did you check the park brake cable? Does it have tracktion(sorry I know I spelled that wrong) control? A friend had one and he could turn the control on and off with a dash button.
Did they check the trans converter at the shop? Other than that i'd say " the old grey mare just ain't what she used to be"

Vandragon
No new brakes did not have them check converter. I know that I got on it pretty hard a last car show was after that it started acting up other than that it has prenty of power. Thanks for the tip

John liberty