POWER STEERING

Chevrolet Other

I recently had my timing belt replaced. After I got the car back I noticed it was making this awful moaning sound when I turn the steering wheel. I took it back to the shop and they said it was because they had to disconnect the power steering hose to put on the timing belt, thus causing air to get into the lines. He looked in the power steering resevior and said the power steering fluid was bubbling so that's the problem. He told me to drive it around for a couple of days and it should work it's way out of the system and be fine. Prior to me taking the car in I had no problems with my steering so the pump should be fine.

Do you guys agree/disagree with this info?

Also, how come I only hear this humming sound once the car has warmed up? In the morning, on cold start, I don't hear this humming sound.
Vblick