DODGE DURANGO

1999 Chevrolet Other

I have a Dodge Durango 1999 it has about 80,000 miles on it.
I have no problems with this SUV in the past.
The last few weeks I noticed when I start it in the morning it makes a squeel like a belt is worn and sort of a ticking noise. Awaiting my husband to look at it.(Which never happens ? ) I just left it alone, as it seems to stop after it has been driven. Although it was shifting hard. Then one day, I start it up and It shows the check engine light. I take it to the nearest auto part store and they put a small hand held computer reader on it and state that it is the output speed sensor. So we get this, replace it. Light goes off. But I still hear the tick in the morning. And it feels like my car is holding back. It doesnt shift real hard, but it feels like it wont go. Sort of like it feels when you push the o/d off button. It just lags and holds back. Feels like im trying to push a ton down the road. Any suggestions? Please help. And I hope its not my transmission! : Cry:

Thanks : wink:
Msleeth