MODELS AUX BRAKE LIGHT

1997 Chevrolet Other

Brakes problem
1997 Other Chevrolet Models V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual

i have a 1997 gmc c6500 with electric over hydralic brake system. The aux brake warning light and buzzer comes on when the truck is moved. Not sitting still. I bleed the system 4 or 5 times and replaced the switch that mounts to the pedal. I did notice that one of the calipers is hanging up. Do you think the sticking caliper is causing the lite to come on?
Smallblocks2002.sp

Isn't the auxillary the parking brake? Check that to see if the switch is sticking for that as well. If the caliper is sticking, get it fixed. And if youbled this it may nt be letting the centering valve center on the proportioning valve and that may be whey it's goin off. Thinking that the one side has failed and making the buzzer sound. Alot of times yoafte ryou bleed the system you make the valve go one way then shrt bleed it with another line to recenter the valve.