CAMARO SECURITY LOCK

1991 Chevrolet Other

I HAVE A 1991 CAMARO THAT IS A 5 SPEED STICK SHIFT AND THE SECURITY LOCK IS STUCK ON, WOULD YOU KNOW HOW I WOULD GET THAT OFF?
ALSO DO YOU KNOW WHERE THE SECOND RELAY IS LOCATED AT?
HERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF INFORMATION FOR YOU.
THREE MONTHS AGO I TOOK MY CAMARO TO A SHOP BECAUSE IT KEPT SPUTTERING AND DIDN'T WANT TO GO WHEN I WAS ACCLERATING AND ALSO IT WOULD CRANK FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE IT WOULD START AND THEN I'D HAVE TO KEEP PUMPING THE ACCLERATER AFTER IT WOULD START OTHERWISE IT WOULD QUIT AGAIN.
THEN SOMETIMES THE SECURITY LOCK GOT STUCK ON AND AFTER ABOUT HALF AN HOUR IT WOULD START.
IT KEPT DRAINING MY BATTERY AS WELL.
MY FATHER TOLD ME THAT IT SOUNDED LIKE THE FUEL PUMP IN THE GAS TANK WAS GOING OUT, SO I TOOK IT TO THE SHOP AND AT FIRST THAT MECHANIC AGRRED WITH HIM, BUT THEN I WAS TOLD THAT MY CAMARO NEEDED AN IGNITION SWITCH AND THE NEXT DAY I WAS TOLD THAT MY CAR HAD BAD ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS
THEY PUT SPARK PLUGS, IGNITION WIRES AND A ROTOR THING IN IT AND CHARGED ME $450.00 TOLD ME IT WAS FIXED AND SENT ME ON MY WAY.
THE NEXT DAY I TRIED TO START MY CAMARO AND THE BATTERY WAS DEAD, SO I WENT AND ASKED THEM FOR A LIST OF WHAT WAS DONE AND HE COULDN'T GIVE ME ONE, HE JUST TOLD ME TO TAKE IT BACK TO HIM AND HE'D FIX THE CAR RIGHT, SO I TOOK THE CAR BACK TO HIM AND THREE WEEKS LATER HE SAID THE CAR HAD BAD ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS AND WANTED MORE MONEY AND I REFUSED TO GIVE HIM MORE MONEY BECAUSE I ALLREADY PAID HIM TO FIX THE CAR.
(THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN THE STEREO SYSTEM GOT STOLEN OUT OF MY CAMARO)
I HAD MY CAMARO HAULED TO AN ELECTRICIAN THAT WORKS ON CARS.
HE PUT AN KEY LOCK ABOVE THE FUSE BOX AND TOLD ME THAT I HAD TO TURN THAT KEY OVER TO GET POWER TO THE CAR AND I STILL HAD TO TURN THE IGNITION KEY OVER TO START MY CAR, BUT SAID THAT MY CAR RAN AND SOUNDED " REAL SWEET". (THAT WAS ANOTHER $420.)
WELL I GOT IT HOME AND THE NEXT TIME I WENT TO START IT IT STARTED AND THEN IT QUIT RIGHT AWAY AND IT'S JUST LIKE MY BATTERY AND EVERYTHING IS DEAD.
IT'S A STICK, SO WE PUSH STARTED IT AND POPPED THE CLUCTCH AND IT STARTED BUT THE SECURITY LIGHT STAYED ON AND IF YOU QUIT PUMPING TH GAS IT JUST QUIT.
I WENT BACK TO THAT GUY AND HE CAME AND LOOKED AT IT AND HE SAID THAT THERE WAS A SECOND RELAY IN THERE SOMEWHERE BUT HE DIDN'T KNOW WHERE IT WAS AT. HE LEFT MY CAR TORE APART.
HE SAID THAT HE'D BE BACK THE NEXT DAY, WELL THAT WAS ONE MONTH AND TREE DAYS AGO.
I FINALLY CAUGHT UP WITH HIM AND HE GAVE ME SOME BIG SAD STORY ABOUT HIS LIFE AND PROBLEMS AND SAID THAT HE'D GIVE ME A CALL, WELL NOTHING.
Lairmore69