CHEVY BRAKES SQUEELING

2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Brakes problem
2003 Chevy Monte Carlo 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 74350 miles

I have changed the brakes about 3 months ago and everything was fine including the rotor and the clearance from the brake clips to the rotor. Now after 3 months it started squealing and I don't see anything that is rubbing. I was wondering if there was a common problem and u knew a solution or if there is an easy way to quiet the squeal like brake grease is something Ive seen or brake quiet stuff Im not sure if anything like that exists or not. If you could help me with this problem I would appreciate it so much.
Rodgera

First thign would be take off the wheel make sure the brake pads arnt too worn.

Then you will have to take off the brakes and check or replace the antirattle shims, these stop the brakes from rattling and thus screaching.

Then when reinstalling clean and grease the proper components and go for a ride again, problem solved?

Also before leaving lightly rough up the rotors in a swirl motion with some sandpaper.

Blackop555