CHEVY REPLACING BRAKES, ARE THEY COVERDED BY WA

2007 Chevrolet Malibu

Brakes problem
2007 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 15600 miles

I HAVE HAD PASSENGER SIDE ROTORS ON REAR RELACED TWICE BY DEALER, AND I AM HAVING SAME PRPBLEM FOR THE THIRD TIME. PAD IS CUTTING ROTOR, AND WOULD LIKE TO RESOLVE BEFORE WARRANTY RUNS OUT. IS THERE ANY THING I SHOULD DEMAND DEALER FIX WHILE WARRANTY IS IN EFFECT, OUTSIDE THE ROTOR. NOW I WANT ALL OF THE BRAKES REPLACED. CAN I GET THIS DONE?
RATKINS3

Hi there,

The first thing that needs to be done is to have the rear brake pressures checked, you may have a faulty proportioning valve, as for all the brakes being replaced, thats a matter for you and your dealer to resolve.

Mhpautos
Warranty is by the discretion of the car manufacturer. It has little to do with what you want. Sorry if this seems harsh but it has been my experience that warranty is usually only performed when a covered item, system or part is no longer serviceable. If one side of the car is wearing brakes out and the other is not, then you may have to take some sort of legal action to obtain satisfaction.

Dr. Hagerty