CHEVY P0452, NOT THE FUEL TANK PRESSURE SENSOR

2006 Chevrolet Malibu

Computer problem
2006 Chevy Malibu 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 50,000 miles

So my '06 Malibu has had the CEL on for some time. It's always been P0452. I've replaced the gas cap, I've checked all the lines and electrical connections from the gas tank to the engine. Just yesterday I dropped the fuel tank, replaced the Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor and cleared the codes. The CEL came back, It's still P0452. The only variable in all this was that the dealership replaced the O2 sensor a couple of years ago, and while they were doing that, they noticed the EVAP line was disconnected at the purge control solenoid in the engine bay. They connected the line and cleared the codes. Again, that was 2 years ago. So after replaceing the gas cap, replacing the FTPS with an ACDelco part, checking all the lines, what could be causing this? If the purge control solenoid was bad, wouldn't it throw a different DTC other than P0452? I'm at a loss. Any advice?
ChrisA