CHEVY CAR WONT START

2005 Chevrolet Malibu

2005 Chevy Malibu 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 54000 miles

I drove my car to the store about 5 miles from my house I went inside about 5 mins came out and the car wont start it cranks over but wont start it tried once but no luck. I checke d the fuel line that goes into the injectors and their is a value like a tire valve when I presse in on it fuel came out and it looked like is was under pressure. What else can I do it see what the proble is I cant see where the spark plugs are to see if there is spark or not.
Lelle2466

Basic stuffs below perform it and comeback with some results

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it