CHEVY FUEL SYSTEM PRESSURIZATION

2003 Chevrolet Malibu

2003 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 43000 miles

my car is having difficulty in pressurizing the fuel system. When it is cool in morning, it seems to pressurize ok, but in hot weather, it won't. Most times I sit and wait to hear it and it takes a good ten seconds. Sometimes a full minute. If I try to start it before it pressurizes, obviously it won't start, and if I turn the key offnd back on, it sends a message to theft control that someone is tampering with ignition switch and shuts down the fuel system for a full ten minutes. I need to know where to begin looking for problem. I replaced the gas cap and the fuel relay switch. Now i'm leaning towards the vacuum pressure switch but I don't know where it is located. I think the fuelpump itself is alright cause it seems to deliver fuel once up and running with no sluggishness. Faulty puter chip?
Ireland313

Check the fuel pressure with a fuel pressure gauge make sure its within specification and also test the coolant temperature sensor's resistances hot and cold-