CHEVY HAVE SEVERAL DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES

2000 Chevrolet Malibu

2000 Chevy Malibu 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 144880 miles

have checked for codes and got p0135, p0141, p034, p0442, p0443, p0449, and p01404. Replaced the egr valve a couple years ago but was not an O.E.M part. Did clean the passage ways though. Also tested the gas cap and it did fail. I have replaced the gas cap. Tested the upstream oxgen sensor for 12v and I am getting 12v to the sensor. Have cleared codes and am in the process of doing a drive cycle to see what codes come back if any or all. Could this be some sort of electrical problem in the main wiring harness causing these codes all at once or possibly a faulty pcm? I don't think that all these componets could be faulty at the same time. Started doing drive cycle and found at one point when first started the antitheft light was on, abs light, check engine light on, temp gauge inop, and fuel gauge inop. Is this possibly a faulty instrument cluster? Maybe a loose groung somewhere causing all these codes?
Parks

Found electrical problem on my 2000 malibu. For those of you that are having this problem, I found this to be a faulty ignition switch. I removed ignition switch and took apart this switch. I found that the contacts were worn and burnt. Replaced ignition and problem has not been present any more.

Parks