CHEVY CAR WONT START WHEN COLD

1998 Chevrolet Malibu

1998 Chevy Malibu Front Wheel Drive Automatic

I replaced the battery checked the altenator it was good replaced the ignition control panel because it wasnt heating up. But the car still wont start. It sounds like it wants to turn over but it just doesnt start. If I know what the problem is then I will get it fixed but at this point I have to get it towed to the repair shop at my expense. Th e car is a 98 chevy malibu V6 3.1 liter engine
Mistymathews

If its not coming from the anti theft device -Do below

Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it