CHEVY COOLANT ISSUES

1997 Chevrolet Lumina

Engine Cooling problem
1997 Chevy Lumina 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 100150 miles

My '97 Chevy Lumina has just gone over the hill on the mileage side to the 100K club, and I have just started having coolant issues where the engine will run warmer than its supposed to, and it has actually overheated on 2 occasions. My first repair for this issue was to replace a kinked hose that ran from the antifreeze reservoir to the radiator. After I did that, it ran great for 2 days. I have also found that I have a leak in my reservoir, so the antifreeze will slowly leak out. Today on my drive into work, I noticed the car was running warm again, so I pulled over and filled up the holding tank up to the 'hot' line with antifreeze and let it run for a bit, but it didn't seem to do me much good. What's the problem now?
Vandriver89