ZX2 SHAKES

Chevrolet Impala

Same 03 zx2 the one I want to keep but it needs something I cant put my finger on. This might not actually be more then an adjustment problem but I figured ild ask. The motor vibrates, this causes a minor hum and shake within the cab. Put it in gear and the car shakes worse, even the steering wheel shakes, its to the point I wonder if something is a tad off. Im wondering if its common in the model. Ive had several other front drive automatics with 4 bangers and none of them have done this. Or at least not to this degree.
Zx2guy

How old are the tires? I've seen good looking tires that were " rotten" from too much sitten, and they caused a similar problem when nothing else could be found.

Bonniesboytoy
My 00 kept going thru front motor mounts. I knew when to replace it because of the shake. Those zx2 engines had a lot of torque twist. Never had it in the steering wheel though. Good luck.

Palco