LIGHTS

Chevrolet Impala

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger. My rear lights (tail lights and license plate lights do not work). I replaced the bulbs and they still do not work. Also, my dash lights are out and the idiot chime does not go off when I leave the headlights on. I checked all my fuses and none of them are blown. I do not know what to check next. A friend of mine said to look at the ground wires, but I do not know where to find all of the ground wires. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
BubbaGump

You should look at all the wires from the ass end of your truck right under your dash. Sometime they get cut broken connections along the way. I had to do that a few times and found that there were some places that were broken. Now for the ground wires. What I would do is make new ones. Then you would know for sure that its all good for the ground.

Delta1988