LET ME INTRODUCE MYSELF

Chevrolet Impala

Hello everyone I am Barbara but like to go by Jade. I live in Englewood, CO and newly divorced and just purchased for the first time ON MY OWN a 1998 Chevy Blazer ZR2 It looks nice very clean and even had low miles, but I am now finding out what a mistake I made.
Anyways, I love the out doors, camping, fishing, hiking, 4 wheeling, target shooting just to name a few. Hope I can meet some new freinds and maybe even right here in Colorado. If you want to know anything else about me please feel free to email me at Jadewolf32@aol. Com
Im freindly and trust me I dont bite ( unless you want me to) LOL 8) : P
Jadewolf32

HAha! Jade you sound like me! How funny. I am divorced as well with a 3 year old and love doing all of that! Its hard to find people to hang out with. Unfortunately, I live in Las Vegas, NV I have a 1990 GMC Jimmy. My take on it is. Its payed off and I can learn off of it. Opposed to learning off of a car that I am afraid to hurt. Lol

Summer
Id love to see the west, come on down east to nowhere carolina, this place is the capital of all! Well you divorcees are alright with me you got chevys great trucks, later

Smokinfloyd4.3
Yes, well I do love chevy trucks! One day soon I will have a much nicer one, but as my goal stands I want to be a chevy expert before I get a better one. It is fun in the " wild wild west"! However I have been in the stinking Desert my whole life and would love to try somewhere verdure, ya know?

Summer
Yeah I know what ya mean, if you been there for life you get tired of it, we got the beach right down the road (obx) its nothing special to me. Yeah it be nice to own a nicer newer chevy, they just cost so damn much. As long as the motor and tranny in my 93 blazer keeps working, ill drive it,
id like to have a new avalanche though.

Smokinfloyd4.3
I personally LOVE chevy's I guess I just picked the wrong year : roll: I had a 2001 S 10 pick up ZR2 and I LOVED that, only issue I ever had was the fuel pump went out right before the factory warranty was up.
I have been doing a lot of research ( a bit to late I may add) and it seems the 96, 97, and 98's still had alot of bugs that needed to be worked out.
Live and learn I guess, I just wish someone would answer my questions on what they think could be wrong with my Blazer, I dont have the money to be throwing away on well maybe or it could be or the best one. Well lets change this and see what happenes. Sure OK let me shit out a few grand, hell I still have bigger plans like a paint job, nerf bars and grill gaurd. ? DREAMING AT THIS TIME : lol:

Jadewolf32
Whats the Q on your blazer Jade? I know about the money thing guys! If I had the money Id live on the beach with an avalanche. Lol. Yea nothing great about LV, NV either. Im so sick of the Strip. But the one cool thing is, I get to go to mount Charleston ond off road tomorrow! YEAY!

Summer