'92 HONDA ACCORD - TRANSMISSION

1992 Chevrolet Impala

My a/c went out about 2 years ago, but just this past summer when I tried to get that fixed, I noticed a change with the transmission. It took a lot of pushing on the pedal (and time) for the car to gain any speed coming out of a stop. Then recently, the Drive light has begun flickering in and out, the car jerks when changing gears (it is an automatic), when in Park both the Park light and the Drive light are lit, etc. It feels like it starts out in 3rd gear, and that is why it takes so long to get any speed. Any suggestions on what is going on? And with over 120,000 miles on it, is it worth the cost to get it fixed (as opposed to just buying a different car)? Thanks.
Christiney

Its the check engine light for the transmission. Unless you know someone who works for honda, you're gonna have to bring it to the dealer to interpret the exact code by reading the blinks. It's usually, NOT ALWAYS an electrical problem.

Jeremiah