WON'T START!

2001 Chevrolet Impala

I have a 2001 3.8L Police Impala with 117,000 miles on it! I drove the car home from work on a Tuesday with no problems! Wednesday morning, the car would turn over, but would not start! I have spark, and fuel at the fuel rail! But, again, it just will not start! Any help would be appreciated!
Flying_v_77

Was th engien light on at all?

Jim

CHEVYII
No, not at all! But, I did fill the gas tank 2 days before the problem!

Flying_v_77
I would really hate to have you replace parts, im not that kinda guy, do you have a fuel pressure gage, test light, ohm meter, if you do I would be more than happy to sit here and go through the testing with you, my theory is start simple and test test test, check all fuses, would need to check the crank sensor and cam sensor if either is bad is screws up the injector timing

let me know
thanks
jim

if you are happy with the info please leave feedback we all here do this for free feedback is a way of saying thank you for the help

CHEVYII