CHEVY HELP!

2001 Chevrolet Impala

2001 Chevy Impala 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 133, 00 miles

I am having some car troubles, and wanted to get your opinion. I have a'01 Impala, and I got a message on the dash that says " Check Traction System" and it also says " Trac Off to the left of the dash and to the right it says " ABS". What could be the problem. Then my lights for the heater adjustments don't work. Also sometimes my turn signals will not work and then they all of a sudden start working again. Also, the heated seat on the driver side does not work, and the rear defrost does not seem to work 100 %. Could you give me some advice? Thanks for anything you can give.
Sweetliz32

You will probably need seat heater elements. You most likely have a bad front hub assembly or a poor wiring connection at the hub causing the abs and traction lights. You need to replace the heater controls to fix the lights out. You probably need a multifunction switch for the turn signal problem.

Dennyp