CHEVY CAR HAS MULTIPLE PROBLEMS THAT ALL STARTE

2001 Chevrolet Impala

Computer problem
2001 Chevy Impala 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 95000 miles

Okay, here's a list of what's going on. Tell me if it's everything seperately or if there could just be one thing causing everything.

traction control kicks in even on dry pavement and no slippage at all. Then tells me to service track system.

antilock break system will kick in even when driving down the road and not applying the breaks.

the day lights will work, but the headlights themselves will not come on even when the switch is pulled out. Only the fog lights will work. This started gradually. At first they would just go out and come back on, then they got to where they'd only work when the switch was pulled out, now they won't turn on at all. And if you pull the switch out during the day, the day lights go out.

It won't shift gears correctly during exceleration. It will rev up to 3000rpms and if you let off of the gas, sometimes it will shift, then rev up again on and on until it gets to about 55 mls per hour, then it will level out. Below the 55 mls it will surge some and it takes for ever to pick up speed.

Other than that it runs great.
Lnewsome

The traction control, ABS, and shifting concerns are probably related. The headlight concern may be, but I would have to check the schematics to see if the wiring was related somewhere down the line. You need to get the car scanned for codes.

Jetsa