CHEVY STALLING

2000 Chevrolet Impala

2000 Chevy Impala V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 125, 00 miles

Just recently my 2000 Impala began to give me problems when I used my blinkers. It first began when I just used the left turn signal, all of my warning lights on the cluster came on and the alarm sound of the key being left in the ignition when the switch would be off, yet the engine would be running. Later it began to stall the engine. Then later it began doing all of this using either turn signal. I have bought each and replaced them even to replacing the cluster as no one has been able to find what is causing all of this. It has also began making a grabbing like feeling as if it could be the brakes, along with the flashing lights and the buzzing sound. I had all of that replaced, didn’t help at all. I could really use some help in getting to root of this problem. I am a great-grandmother and am scared to ride the babies in my car. This has now began happening every time I use the turn signal. Good thing I learned the hand signals. I have been a faithful Chevrolet person, I would really hate to have to go to another make.
HJK49

Possible ign switch problem. Check recalll bullitens for this one.

Jerrygoodwrench