CHEVY HIGH BEAMS NOT WORKING

2004 Chevrolet Epica

2004 Chevy Epica 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 76k KM miles

Greetings. I am currently working on a 2004 Chevrolet Epica that the high beams don’t work on. The blue light on the dash doesn’t come on when the switch is activated, nor does the flash to pass option respond to the switch command. I read a tip to check for broken or corroded wires under the LF inner fender liner and none were found. I installed a known good signal switch to eliminate that side of it. The high beams don’t have their own relay to jump, and the fuse is good. My main problem is the fact that I don’t have ANY information on this vehicle. ShopKey5 doesn’t list this model, no matter the year. And Identifix has no information it. I know the Epica badge is sold only in Canada, and is sold elsewhere as the Suzuki Verona. Any tips to help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Jeff Peebles – Class 310S Inter-Provincially Licensed Automotive Service Technician
McPhail Brother’s Automotive Alignment, Sales, and Service
Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
Sprntcar