CHEVY NEED HELP

1985 Chevrolet Custom Deluxe

1985 Chevy Custom Deluxe V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 95000 miles

So above my thermostat there's this white piece. It has for little sticks poking out where my main vacuum line goes into. Unfortunately those for little breathers broke off and now there's an air leak. This cause my truck to stall out when warming up. Right now I have electrical tape over the vacuum hose. I need to know the name of this piece above my thermostat. Thank you
Gonzed001

I believe it is a water temperature operated vac. Block. Depending on the number of ports it has, that's the number of things it controls when it's working properly. If you go down to a parts store with the car, they can look at it, give you the proper name for it, and either sell you the part, or send you to the Dealer with the correct name of the part. Hope this helps you out. Mickey-d

Mickey-d
The vacuum block can be found at a salvage yard eaisly and if you have no lines that have to go to it just seal it off.

Logger9409