INTERIOR LIGHTS

Chevrolet Corvette

Hi, I own a 98' Corvette Convertiable, with 91000 miles. The battery went dead and after I charged it I noticed that the interior lights came on by themselves. I have checked everything I can but they still come on when they want to. I had to take the bulbs out for the time being to keep the battery up. Any ideas? Thanks.
Ketsh22

Best guess. The door switches Easy replacement. But first check the door switches more than likely. They are compressed. Take a small screwdriver and make sure that they go in an out correctly. If you have visiors with vanity lights make sure the swithes are working correctly. Then if you have the rear view mirror map lights. Make sure the switch on the mirror is off. And If you have the push button lights on the door. Make sure that none are pushed on. If not make sure your soft top cover closes correctly. In some models it will turn on the lights. Good luck.

Straight ahead