CHEVY C5 ELECTRICAL NIGHTMARE

2000 Chevrolet Corvette

2000 Chevy Corvette V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 27845 miles

I own a 2000 Chevrolet Corvette. It has been in my family since then and unfortunately it has not been driven much but that is why you see the low mileage. The electrical problems started about a year ago I would say. We took the car into the dealership that it was bought from and the service center looked at it and replaced the battery and the alternator. They tested out fine and for a while there, the car was running fine. Over the course of the last year, the car has been sitting and then getting driven over and over again in this same pattern. Eventually the electrical problems started. Long story short, what it likes to do is when you jump it to get it started, you run it for a while and it does just fine. Sometimes. A few times though you would drive it for several miles, turn the engine off, and the battery was as dead as it could be. We took the car back to the dealership service center multiple times because of this issue and it literally sat there for weeks at a time and left the technicians puzzled. So they can't figure it out and we have been driving it off and on for a while and the problem has not reered it's ugly head in a while. Well today I decided to drive it to Jacksonville from Atlanta. The car had not been driven in several days and when I got it, I had to jump it to get it started. It responded immediately to that and gave no sign of a problem. The car reset itself as they do and I drove out of Atlanta with no problem. The alternator seemed to be charging the battery like it is supposed to do and the voltmeter on the battery was climbimg as I kept driving ultimately capping out at 14 which is about normal. Finally I had to stop for gas. I pulled into the gas station and shut the engine off. Instantly the car was unresponsive. It wouldn't even let me open the gas tank cover which is electric as you may know. I had to get someone to jump me and I eventually got to my destination. Same thing happened as soon as I got there though. Turned the engine off and nothing. So my question is where do I turn? The dealership service center can't figure it out. The battery and the alternator are the best they can put in the car and they are fairly new. I am truly puzzled and frustrated by this situation. Thanks for any help you can provide. I tried the theftlock security reset feature to with no response. Completely dead maybe a little flicker of the dash controls that's it. Not even trying to turn over.
Stgzachm