1998 Chevrolet Corvette

1998 Chevy Corvette V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 72,000 miles

I have a 1998 Corvette coupe with 72k miles. I had an intermittent problem with the headlights coming on by themselves, or not coming on when I operated the switch, or not turning off with the switch. I took the car to a repairer who "fixed" that problem. The repair shop told me that a previous owner had installed a Viper alarm which required soldering the alarm system into the existing vehicle wiring. In order to "fix" my headlight problem they had to uninstall the Viper alarm and replace a ECM (or something in the steering column). Since this "repair" my problems have done nothing but increase, and the repair shop will not even return my calls. My problems now are as follows. I have a/c but no heat. The a/c will be on sometimes when I crank the car and not on at other times, regardless of whether I turned it on. The switch that open the rear lid and the switch that turns on the bullet lights in the front spoiler do not operate anymore, but I can open the rear lid with the key fob. The key fob must be reprogrammed every so often and when it is working the car door locks actuate on/off if I get the fob close to the car. This is regardless of the fob being in the passive mode. How should I proceed and what will be an estimated cost of repair?