CHEVY ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS

1998 Chevrolet Corvette

1998 Chevy Corvette V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 72,000 miles

I have a 1998 Corvette coupe with 72k miles. I had an intermittent problem with the headlights coming on by themselves, or not coming on when I operated the switch, or not turning off with the switch. I took the car to a repairer who “fixed” that problem. The repair shop told me that a previous owner had installed a Viper alarm which required soldering the alarm system into the existing vehicle wiring. In order to “fix” my headlight problem they had to uninstall the Viper alarm and replace a ECM (or something in the steering column). Since this “repair” my problems have done nothing but increase, and the repair shop will not even return my calls. My problems now are as follows. I have a/c but no heat. The a/c will be on sometimes when I crank the car and not on at other times, regardless of whether I turned it on. The switch that open the rear lid and the switch that turns on the bullet lights in the front spoiler do not operate anymore, but I can open the rear lid with the key fob. The key fob must be reprogrammed every so often and when it is working the car door locks actuate on/off if I get the fob close to the car. This is regardless of the fob being in the passive mode. How should I proceed and what will be an estimated cost of repair?
Hawkeye59