CHEVY 3.1

1991 Chevrolet Corsica

I have a 91 corsica with a 3.1 multi port fuel injection the problem is no fuel pump noise when key is turned on. I have tested both fuse and relay and replaced oil pressure switch which grounds circuit. Dose the initichal charge come from the ecm and how to test it before I replace it I supplied 12volts to pump at tank plug and it runs. But it dose not run when I supply 12 volts to test lead at wiper motor. I hope its not the computer help please!

i have tested the fuse and relay I believe that the engine controle module is not sending the key on signalto the relay which completes the curcit and charges the relay.
Keith8959

When u turn the igintion to ON position, And you dont hear the fuel pump kick on, 2 things to have to check, 1. If youre fuel pump relay works, Check the fuse. If that checks out ok. 2. U need to get pressure test done on youre fuel pump, No psi, while cranking the engine youre pump is toast, Then u need a new one.

E40water12